Number of views:
Number of views:
Product serial number
Back to list
Diclofenac sodium is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug with obvious analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antipyretic effects. The drug produces analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antipyretic effects by inhibiting the synthesis of prostaglandins. Therefore, it is one of the typical representative drugs of anti-inflammatory and analgesic drugs. It is often used in the treatment of various types of mild to moderate acute and chronic pain in orthopedics, such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and ankylosing spondylitis.
The main component of this product is diclofenac.
Diclofenac sodium tablets indications
1. Acute and chronic rheumatoid arthritis, acute and chronic ankylosing spondylitis, osteoarthritis.
2. Frozen shoulder, bursitis, tendinitis and tenosynovitis.
3. Low back pain, sprain, strain and other soft tissue injuries.
4. Acute gout.
5. Dysmenorrhea or appendicitis, toothache and postoperative pain.
6. Pain and inflammation after trauma, such as sprains, muscle strains, etc.;
7. Severe infectious pain and inflammation of the ear, nose and throat (such as tonsillitis, otitis, sinusitis, etc.) should be treated with anti-infective drugs.
Usage and dosage of diclofenac sodium tablets
Oral: 1 time a day, or 1 to 2 times a day, or as directed by a doctor, take it after meals.
Adverse reactions of diclofenac sodium tablets
1. It can cause gastrointestinal reactions such as headache and abdominal pain, constipation, diarrhea, heartburn, nausea, and indigestion.
2. Occasionally headache, dizziness, and dizziness. Serum glutamate oxaloacetate aminotransferase (GOT) and serum glutamate pyruvate aminotransferase (GPT) were elevated.
3. Rarely, there is decreased renal function, which can lead to water and sodium retention, low urine output, facial edema, and sudden weight gain. Very few can cause arrhythmia, tinnitus, etc.
4. Rare: skin rash, gastrointestinal bleeding, peptic ulcer, hematemesis, melena, gastrointestinal ulcer, perforation, hemorrhagic diarrhea, sleepiness, allergic reactions such as asthma, hepatitis, edema.
5. It may cause bone marrow suppression or make it worse.
Diclofenac sodium tablets contraindications
1. Patients with allergic reactions, asthma, urticaria or other allergies to this product and aspirin or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
2. Patients with peptic ulcer.
Precautions for diclofenac sodium tablets
1. Use with caution in patients with abnormal blood system, high blood pressure, and heart disease.
2. Because this product contains sodium, it should be used with caution in patients who restrict sodium intake.
3. For those with gastrointestinal symptoms or a history of gastrointestinal ulcers and severe liver damage, patients who need to use diclofenac should be placed under close medical supervision.
4. Patients with heart and kidney dysfunction are being treated with diuretics, patients in recovery period after major surgery, and patients with extracellular fluid loss due to any reason should be used with caution.
5. During medication, if there are obvious adverse reactions, the medication should be stopped.
6. Individual patients who need long-term treatment should check liver function and blood picture regularly, and stop using it if liver function damage occurs.
7. Patients with a history of dizziness or other central nervous system diseases should be prohibited from driving or operating machinery during the period of taking.
8. Attention should be paid to the dosage and adverse reactions when combined with lithium preparations, digoxin, potassium-sparing diuretics, anticoagulants, hypoglycemic agents and methotrexate.
9. Patients with lower body weight should reduce the dosage of this product.
Diclofenac sodium tablets for pregnant and lactating women
During pregnancy, it is generally not suitable to use, especially after 3 months of pregnancy. Women who are breastfeeding should not take it.
Diclofenac sodium tablets medication for children
Children under 16 should not take it.
Diclofenac sodium tablets elderly medication
Use with caution.
Drug interactions of diclofenac sodium tablets
Diclofenac can increase the plasma concentration of digoxin and lithium-containing preparations, and reduce the renal excretion of methotrexate. Therefore, special care should be taken when combining with these drugs.
Pharmacology and Toxicology of Diclofenac Sodium Tablets
Pharmacological effects: Diclofenac is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory analgesic derived from phenylacetic acid. Its mechanism of action is to inhibit cyclooxygenase activity, thereby blocking the conversion of arachidonic acid into prostaglandins. At the same time, it can also promote the combination of arachidonic acid and triglycerides (triacylglycerol), reduce the concentration of free arachidonic acid in cells, and indirectly inhibit the synthesis of leukotrienes. Diclofenac is one of the most powerful non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Its inhibitory effect on prostaglandin synthesis is stronger than that of aspirin and indomethacin.
Non-clinical toxicology study: Orally administered diclofenac sodium to rats at 2 mg/kg daily, long-term observation did not find an increase in tumor incidence. In a two-year study in mice, 2 mg of the drug was administered daily, and no tendency to tumor proneness was seen. Various mutation studies have not found that diclofenac sodium induces gene mutations. The rats were given 4mg/kg daily, and neither male nor female had infertility.
Acute toxicity test results: rat oral LD50 is 150mg/kg; mouse oral LD50 is 390mg/kg.
Pharmacokinetics of diclofenac sodium tablets
This product is quickly absorbed orally, with a plasma protein binding rate of 99.5%. About 50% is metabolized in the liver, 40% to 65% is excreted from the kidneys, and 35% is excreted from bile and feces.
Storage of diclofenac sodium tablets
Shade, airtight and store in a dry place.
We could not find any corresponding parameters, please add them to the properties table